Friday, March 28, 2008

ok...I get it!

I have been through these injections 3 times before, so I kind of know how my body feels and reacts to the drugs. My stomach is twinging every few seconds as if to say "HEY UP THERE!! WE'RE GROWING! CAN YOU TELL??!?!?!" :)

Hopefully this is a good sign! The last cycle they retrieved 12 eggs, fertilized all 12 and 10 were all viable for implantation. We are putting 4 back in this time, no matter what. I am not afraid of having more than one baby and I need to increase my odds here, people!!!

Oh, and my acupuncturist told me that he has a patient that just got pregnant with IVF...get this...it's her 3rd try (sign #1) and this was the 1st time she did IVF (sign #2!) I like signs :)

I am off to go home and rest before the hubby gets home. He starts his new job in a few weeks and will be out on a 5-day stretch. I am going to miss having him home every night, but I am sure I will get used to it. Hopefully he will be able to come home every now and then seeing as the furthest south he will go is Virginia/Maryland and I think the furthest north is Maine.

We shall see!!!

No comments: