Monday, March 10, 2008

OY with the poodles already...

I do not know how I have made it through today.

My receptionist was out all last week. The Friday before last (2/29) she was "admitted" into the hospital...we have NO idea why. SHE NEVER EVEN CALLED US TO TELL US SHE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL!!!! We had to call her house and we found out.

She was out all last week (LOOOONG story there) and we were told she "should" be back on Monday. When I asked my boss if she was going to definitely be back, he said "well, i heard otherwise from someone else. We should have a back-up just in case." uuummm sure.

So, I had a CNA scheduled to answer phones today. I walk in the building and do not see said CNA sitting at the desk. I find out she is on the floor taking care of residents (even though there were MORE than enough CNA's to cover). About an hour later, I hear my receptionists' voice over the intercom. yeah...she showed up.

And the hits just keep on coming...

I had an interview with a recruiter on Friday...hopefully something will come from that!!!!

The dr's office called me today and told me that the cycle should be covered. We just need to get approval for my meds. Hopefully *crosses fingers* it won't be too much $$. We should be okay because we have more than enough in our FSA to cover it.

Well, I am off to go home and try to breathe. I am so flippin' tired!!!!

No comments: