Thursday, March 27, 2008

Round 3 - When we kiss inside his car :)

Well...there wasn't any kissing, but this is round 3 that we are going for here.

I had my baseline ultrasound this morning. I had 6 embryos less than 10 on the left and 6 less than 10 on the right (6 and 12 are lucky numbers for my sister...maybe it's passing on to me??) My endometrial layer was 4 ("nice and thin" as Dr. Martin says). I will get a call in a few hours to let me know what my estradial level is and will more than likely start the Follistim injections tonight or tomorrow.

I have an acupuncture appt this afternoon and I am soooooooooo looking forward to it. It relaxes me so much...I can't even explain it. My acupuncturist has been so great looking up information on IVF and acupuncture to make sure we are doing everything right. He said he wants to see me the day of the transfer to do a treatment just before and just after :) He is awesome!!!

Here's hoping the 3rd time is a charm!!

2 comments:

theatreknitter said...

did you just start your blog! congrats. Get yourself a flickr account, makes it much easier to upload pics.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.