Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm 2 months old!!!!

 


I look at you every day and stare into your big brown eyes (kind of like the way you are looking at your teddy bear) and still can't believe you are mine. You have grown so much in the last month and everyday I notice something different.

You love to smile and I can't wait to hear you laugh. Your cry has gotten a little louder, but John DellaVentura thinks it's nothing compared to Gracie's :) You love to cling to Mommy lately, which I do not mind AT ALL!!! You are starting to sit up without anyone helping you (except a pillow) and you amaze me with the way you hold up your head.

I love you so much Patrick. I never thought I could love someone as much as I love you. You make me so happy and make me realize that being a mom is what I was born to be.

Happy 2 month birthday, sweet boy. I love you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: