Thursday, January 22, 2009

One month post



Wow...more than a month has gone by since you came home from the hospital. I am still amazed, every single day, that you are here and you are mine. Most times, when you are tired, you are quite content to curl up on Mommy or Daddy's shoulder. So much so, that when we try to put you in your crib, you start fussing so we will pick you up. Daddy's a sucker...he goes to pick you up right away :)

Breastfeeding was tough. You and I pretty much realized it wasn't working and rather than both of us getting frustrated and you getting NO food, we switched to formula. You seem to like it...sucking down 2-4 oz every time you eat. The only problem is that it's affecting you pooping...poor thing.

Here is the face I see when you are pissed...



Both Aunt Jenny and Aunt Betsy got you teddy bears to measure how much you are growing. Aunt Betsy made "Bobby Bear" for you...he really is cute! Aunt Jenny and I bought your bear the day after Thanksgiving.

Here are pictures of you with the bears...






I love you so much, Patrick. I will never be able to tell you just how much I do...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So adorable. Congrats again!