Tuesday, June 24, 2008

sleep, sleep, sleep..says the hundreth sheep!

I am so tired...not sure why!!! :)
New pictures of "Fred" as he is affectionately being called...







Yep...the last one says "boy"!! I know it's still early. The ultrasound tech seemed pretty positive that it was in fact, a boy. We have another ultrasound on the 14th - 16 weeks. I'll know better than. We are doing one between 18-20 as well (2nd level ultrasound) so we will have a DEFINITE answer then :)
SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!

2 comments:

amy said...

WHOA!! that looks like a boy to me :) he's handsome... look at that profile. :)

*HUGS* thank you so much for sharing!

Becca said...

We were a little skeptical when she said she could tell this soon because everything I have read said 16-18 weeks. We are so excited!! I can't wait to meet him :)