Monday, June 9, 2008

"Could it be true this is what God has meant for me?"

Okay...the lyrics are tooooooootally not about a mother singing to a child, but seriously...after waiting as long as we have, I honestly thought that God didn't want me to ever be pregnant.

Here is an updated pic. We bought a printer/scanner this weekend ($18 at Circuit City!!!) and I will be scanning the rest of the pics tonight or tomorrow.

+
This was taken last Wednesday at my 10-week scan. The babies legs were kicking so much , it looked like it was riding a bike!! I recorded the ultrasound - well, the "sound" of it...I didn't get too much of the actual ultrasound because my phone was too far over to the side - so Ron could hear the heartbeat :) He gets to come to my next ultrasound with my OB on the 23rd.
It is starting to look like a baby now! It's kinda cool...and scary all at the same time.
Well, I guess I should do some work. This is a totally new thing for me...not having something to do at every second of the day. Is this what being an executive is?

No comments: