Thursday, May 8, 2008

"Stop, Time...don't move on!"

I want this feeling to last forever right now :)


After 2 failed IUI's, 2 failed IVF's and almost 4 years of trying to have a baby...I am pregnant. Oh...and when it rains...it POURS! I am having TWINS :) My husband and I are beside ourselves excited right now. My sister has been DYING to post her ticker to be an aunt, so please make sure to look at that as well (Jen's Blog on the right side).


Oh...and I have one too!!!


The babies are affectionately being called "Thing 1 and Thing 2". I know...odd to call them "Things", but it's a loooooooong story. As my mom says, you have to know our family to understand. Until we find out what they are, those are their names.


Here is the 1st (technically 2nd...i have a picture when they were first implanted!) picture of my babies :)


2 comments:

amy said...

congratulations!!!! im SO excited for you and your whole family :) :) :)

theatreknitter said...

you've been tagged!!
http://theatreknitter.blogspot.com