Saturday, May 24, 2008

I've been tagged...

theatreknitter tagged me - so, here you go....

The rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1) What was I doing ten years ago?
1998 – Mike and I had moved into our 3rd apartment together (technically…the 2nd one I live in by myself while he was at college). I was still working at Stride Rite, but that would change when I start working for Mark Richey Woodworking.

2) What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today:
Well…it’s Saturday! Everything I am doing today is non-work…
(1) Meet Katie for lunch – CHEESECAKE FACTORY!!!!
(2) Some baby shopping with Jen
(3) Driving back to CT
(4) Hopefully…see my husband
(5) Clean out the new litter box

3) Snacks I enjoy:
Apples, celery & peanut butter, peaches, nachos, ice cream, cherries, green grapes, peasant bread, saltines, milk

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Go back to Disney with Ronnie
Build a house for my husband and I to grow a family in
Pay off both of my parents houses and/or move them to wherever they want to live
Pay off student loans for Ron, myself and my sisters
Start college funds for my baby, niece and nephews
Buy a theater for my little sister so she can have her own children’s theater
Buy houses/apartments/condos for my sisters
Buy new cars for Ron & I
Give my grandfather money for his business and for a home
Pay for a place where my grandmother wants to be

5) Places I have lived:
Guilford, CT; Danbury, CT; Lynn, MA; Brentwood, NH; Exeter, NH (they are the same zip code but have 2 separate post offices!); Manchester, NH; NORTH Guilford, CT Okay…same as Guilford).

6) Jobs I have had:

paid: Cashier, Cust. Svc. Desk Assoc, Babysitter, Gift Wrapper, Student Worker, Retail sales (Asst. store mgr & Store manager), Administrative Asst, Receptionist, Human Resources Asst, Human Resources Coordinator, Director of Human Resources, Singer, Stage Manager.

not paid: wife, sister, daughter, step-daughter, niece, cousin, granddaughter, friend, actor, soloist, Asst. Stage Manager, child wrangler

7) Peeps I want to know more about:
piccologirl
Amy (Defying Gravity)

1 comment:

Susan said...

Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post!
things to do