Saturday, April 12, 2008

"I would die for that..."

I am officially on bed rest.

On Tuesday, the dr's retrieved 11 "ocytes" (eggs) from my ovaries. Of the 11, 6 fertilized over night. Yesterday, there were 9 that had made it to transfer :) YAAAAYYY!! I had an accupuncture appt before transfer which I think helped a lot. I was completely relaxed...although, I think the atavan the dr's prescribed had something to do with that as well.

Mom and I got to the dr's office right on time with my full bladder. They got us right in and everything went like clockwork...sooo unlike the last time we did this!!

My dr said to me "Now, the only thing we need to decide is how many we are putting back." I held up 4 fingers...he wasn't talking me out of it this time. He tried though :) He looked at my past 2 cycles and said that 4 was definitely aggressive, and he was leery to put that many in, but did because I wanted to.

As soon as he started everything, it seemed like it was done. He couldn't believe it! I was so happy :) I am having some mild cramping, but nothing like the last time. Mom and I watched Will & Grace and snoozed for a little while yesterday afternoon and just relaxed. I am to be in bed for the next 2-3 days. I have my books, my laptop and movies. I can't wait!!

No comments: