Monday, November 3, 2008

it's slowly becomming more real...

Not that it wasn't real BEFORE, but...in 8 weeks (56 days), I might be meeting my son. I have waiting so long to meet him, I still can't believe that I am actually going to.

This weekend we moved furniture around, got things cleaned up in the living/dining room area, moved a bookcase upstairs for Patrick's room (yay!) and my stepfather and uncle were at my house last night until almost 10:00 re-wiring my cable so I didn't have wires in the house. Apparently, I have to make sure my house is cleaned to my uncle's specifications, which means he has to be able to eat off any surface in my home - yay. Oh, did I mention I am having a BABY?!?!?!?! oy...

I am going to get my flu shot today, then off to meet with Bisch (John Bischof) at church to learn more about being the treasurer...joy! I have fun with Bisch though, I can't complain.

Will post pictures once things get a little more put together. My husband is not even going to know what hit him when he gets home next weekend!!!!

ta!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow so close!!!!

Katie said...

It is totally cool Becca - and you will be a wonderful mommy

Katie said...

It is totally cool Becca - and you will be a wonderful mommy