Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Kinda fun :)

Four, Four, Four, Four...

A) Four places that I go to over and over
Bathroom, Work, Church, Naples (for dinner)

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly)
Mom, Kelli, Caren, Jessica

C) Four of my favorite places to eat
Lena’s, Texas Roadhouse, Naples, Cracker Barrell

D) Four places I would rather be right now
My bed, getting my hair/nails done, not at work, recording studio

E) Four people I think will re-post
Jen, Betsy, Becca, ???

F) Four TV shows I watch
CSI: NY, Criminal Minds, Charmed, Grey’s Anatomy

Here's what you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun...

Delete my answers, type in your answers and repost!

Lord, help me to leave yesterday behind me and learn something today that will help me to say and do something positive tomorrow. In Jesus name, Amen

No comments: