Tuesday, July 14, 2009

6 months???

Now, I know this is REALLY late but I know you will understand why. Mommy has been working extraordinarily hard the past month with Kevin trying to get Dixie in order.

We tried to do a photo shoot with your bears.... Here are just a few of those shots :)

From Patrick-6 months


From Patrick-6 months


From Patrick-6 months


You are almost as big as Bobby!!
From Patrick-6 months


Some of your faces make Mommy and Daddy laugh out loud!
From Patrick-6 months


Your favorite toy is still your jumper. You jump so hard in it sometimes I am afraid you are going to break it :) But you just keep on jumping and smiling.

From Patrick-6 months


We took you to a parade on the 4th of July and then to your first Muster last weekend with Grampy and Gramma Jeanne. While you definitely had a good time...

From Patrick's First Muster


you were tired too...
From Patrick's First Muster


If any of your immediate family were worried that you might not recognize them after you haven't seen them in a while, they can rest assured that you know EXACTLY who they are :)

From Patrick's First Muster


From Patrick's First Muster

...oh, and you like dogs!!!

You are getting so big, my sweet boy. It amazes me every day. I love watching you learn about new things around you and, while sometimes it drives me crazy, I laugh when I see how EVERYTHING goes into the mouth :)

You are rolling over from stomach to back and from back to stomach (your favorite!) and are even going to sleep on your back now! You roll over onto your tummy, but you are happy when we put you on your back, which is a big accomplishment.

You LOVE solid foods - rice, bananas, peaches, sweet potatoes, squash and especially applesauce. You can't get enough of them!

You are going to be 7 months old in 4 days... this astounds me!!! a year ago, you were only this small:
From Patrick


You are a constant smile on my face, the light in my eyes and the love of my life. j'adore my little one!

From Patrick-6 months

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is adorable! Thanks for sharing.